FRP reinforced concrete infrastructure projects have several benefits thanks to its properties:
- Unsusceptible to Chemical spills
- Long-term durability
- Competitive cost and energy efficiency
- Improves installation work efficiency
- Totally unaffected by chloride ions
- High tensile strength
…and so much more!
FRP bar is the ideal solution for concrete reinforced projects, such as:
- Bridges, Barriers walls and decks
- Pavements, multi-storey parking garages, roads, balconies, etc.
- Diaphragm wall (soft eye), foundation pit retaining piles
- Precast Tunnel Segments
- Mining roadway support and tunnels with Rock bolts
- Wharfs, sea walls, wave breaker, water treatment plants